Monday, March 22, 2010

new invite

where does the time go? hard to believe its already almost april! i've been working on some invites including the ones above. plan on posting these sage and cream along with periwinkle and cream in the store for spring events. they are very pretty (pic is kind of dark!)
life has been busy busy busy! our house in on the market, already had an offer even, but had to turn it down. i am reminded how stressful buying the darn thing was, selling is not any easier!! creating invites/crafts is proving difficult when half my supplies are in my lovely SIL's basement. HATE having a spotless house. its nice don't get me wrong, but sooo not our style. hid dirty dishes in the oven this morning!
tomorrow we get another chance at finding out the sex of the new baby. I am 27 weeks now, and it is hard not knowing, I don't know how you ladies do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment